We go together like....Hadley + Holden [1 year] | Louisville, KY Child Portrait Photographer

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

"We go together,
Like rama lamma lamma ka dinga da dinga dong
Remembered forever
As shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom..."

These two sweet little ones really are two peas in a pod and I cannot believe how much they already show that they love and care for each other.


They interact and love on each other and I can only imagine how much they will work together to try and outsmart mom and dad as they get older.

It really is so important to play nice with others, and I am oh so thankful to a fellow photographer on this shoot.



 Anchorage Trail is quite the place to be and it has so much to offer for photographers like me, especially on a beautiful day such as the one we caught with this little family. And those bridges...to die for!


We happened to run into another photographer just as we got a few shots on the bridge. Holden needed a little breather... he is a model after all... (what is his motivation?). They must have been doing some gorgeous senior photos because they sure looked like they were rocking it.

I really hated to butt in and see if we could share, but the other shooter was so nice to allow us to work in, my models were cranky and hungry and then there were two babies to think about! Hah, but seriously, he stopped right then and was very understanding about my short timeframe with the little ones. I am forever grateful, it sure made my day that someone was willing to work together.

Lesson for the day: work together and tell people you appreciate them

 like... "Chang chang changitty chang shoobop
That's the way it should be, wha ooohhhh, yeah"

"All done"- Holden


Xoxo,
Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground