Cowboy Boots + Kisses | Louisville, KY Family Portrait Photographer

Monday, June 29, 2015

A mother holds her sons hand for a while and his heart for a lifetime. © 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com

This little family was so much fun, I cannot believe how long I have gone without sharing some of these photos!

© 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com

When mama said she was bringing her little boy I was excited to meet them, as I always am with new friends - Stacey was one of our giveaway winners from last fall. But when she told me COWBOY BOOTS, I got a little giddy.

I knew the perfect spot was over at a local farm and historical home called Blackacre. After a ton of awesome idea emails and a crappy rain out day, we found a beautiful morning, and boy did we get some great shots.

© 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com© 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com

I may be a bit quirky at times, and during our shoot you may feel weird when I ask you to do something. But, there is usually a prize for putting up with me, awesome photos like these :)  (Disclaimer: As long as your kids - and I - have had a nap :))

© 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com 

This little cowboy though... oh my gerd!
© 2015 MHaas Photography | mhaasphotography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground