What's in a photo? | MHP louisville ky portrait photographer

Monday, February 10, 2014

What do you want in a photograph?


What do you care about? What do you see yourself wearing, doing, feeling?

And there it is - that last comma of that last question. FEELING. That is all that matters.  I am here to provide something that induces feeling

That beautiful smile, the product of a tiny belly laugh. Or that moody stare, invoking a feeling of whimsy and wonder. Those bright eyes. That single curl.  The way that brand new daddy looks upon his very own little babe for the first time.

All of that FEELING makes me do what I do. Makes me love each and every client into friendship.  Makes me adore the way your kids scream and you soothe them. And I keep shooting.

You may find that strange, that I am photographing your crying child, but I see the moments that I never want you to forget.

Let me capture them for you. Those moments. Those precious, precious moments that invoke that feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground