Holiday in my head

Saturday, November 17, 2012

There are lots of things swimming in my head lately, what needs to be done on the house, work needs, portrait ideas, sporting events, and Christmas. Lots of Christmas. I am thinking gifts and decorations, cards and new recipes. I mean its crazy. Is it just me or has the our world been waiting for the holidays so much this year we could just bust? Maybe its just me.

Anyway, here are the latest and greatest in the world of holiday card designs. I would so love to place your family or newborn's smiling face in one of these gray boxes. Let me know which one and I will get it going and on the way to you (and thus on to grandma) as soon as possible. Cuz lets face it. The holidays are going to explode this year. It really is just me huh?

http://www.mhaasphotography.com/Holidays/Holiday-Card-Catelog-2012/26559321_P9MN6N/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground