Process of Progress | MHP louisville, ky portrait photographer

Friday, January 24, 2014

I am currently working on this little thing I like to call the Workspace Re-work and I would love a little feedback from my favorite peeps.  The topic is pricing, and before you click through to another post, I want you to know that this is not the scary OMGee she's raising her prices post.

I am working with some local entrepreneurs and trying to research the perfect options for my customers. I love the idea of packages, which I currently offer, but also would hate to tie anyone down to things they don't really want.  So enter my purpose for posting.

YOUR feedback is super valuable to me.  I want to know what makes you tick, what will be cherished for always, what will be of tremendous value to you, and what is sooo last decade (yes valley girl tone necessary).  So my thoughts are to keep it simple and significant.



Mad Men at its finest, I don't watch the show but thought this quote could not be more fitting to how I feel about what my photo package offerings should be.  Could be.

So tell me...what would you buy?

Assuming of course that the images were your loved ones that you would like to treasure for always.

What tangible things would you invest in?
Wall prints for the living room?
A canvas over the dresser?
How about an album to pull out at family gatherings?
Or would you like gift prints to display on the shelves of your dearest friends and family?

Drop me a comment or find out what others like and share this on facebook with the little button below.

xoxo,
Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground