Xmas Deadline & Goodies

Monday, November 19, 2012

As I have said before, I simply cannot contain myself about the holiday season this year. I may be dreaming about it at night, because I am like a kid with a countdown lately. But there simply are not enough hours in the day for me to get everything done that I want. So I will have to cut off scheduling sessions or else I may not have clean anything to wear straight through December. The last day to schedule sessions will be saturday Dec. 1. I only have a couple spots until then, but won't be taking any more after that until the new year. I will also have to have an ordering deadline of Dec. 1 on all photo orders (prints, gifts, cards, everything!) or seven days after I post your gallery for all those getting photos taken in the next couple weeks. My husband thanks you for clean socks.


And I thank you so very much and would give each of you a big hug, but I'm sure you would rather have a discount goodie! So this week only, I am having a friends and family appreciation week. Take 20% off everything. I repeat. EVERYTHING. Cards, calendars, digital negatives (singles and whole sessions), packages (even if it has long since expired), prints, metal prints, canvases, even gift cards...whew I must be nuts. Take advantage. 20% off all orders this week, you have until 11:59 pm EST on November 25. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Without you, I would still be a photographer, just slightly crazier.

Xoxo,
Mich

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground