Best Of!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My favorite time of year is upon us.  It is the time when all of the big monster photo organizations post their best of winners.  I was once an aspiring photojournalist before I took on the soft pretty side of photography with my portraits.  So this the National Press Photographers Association was one organization that would give me super geeky fun for hours on end.  I kid you not, I love looking at other photographers' gorgeous photos and discovering new photo composition ideas like the majority of our youth a video game junkie would stay up with glossy eyes stuck to resident evil all night long.  Photos are my passion and the people listed in this NPPA post deserve more than only my glossy eyes at 2:00 AM.  So here it is.  The Best photos of the past year in for the eyes of NPPA.  Enjoy and don't eat too many Funyuns while in your photo-goodness-viewing trance.


http://www.nppa.org/news_and_events/news/2011/06/bop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping past! Leave me a quick note.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground